Gui Boratto - Renaissance Mix, Live Set, & Azzurra (It's Not The Same Version)

Gui Boratto creates pure beauty with his minimal beats. He released a mix on Renaissance! His songs are very special to me, almost spiritual, because they helped me get through one of the hardest times in my life when I was recovering from a car accident I was in that left me in a wheel chair for a while. Azzurra, like Beautiful Life and No Turning Back, feature the vocals of his wife. I think that the love between him and his wife definitely shows in the aurora that is his music.



Live at Renaissance at Cable January 30th 2010

Download.

Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (feat. Hope Sandoval) (Gui Boratto Remix)
Azzurra (It's Not The Same Version)


Buy on Beatport.
Pre-order his Renaissance mix CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment